Accurate, preciseSports Betting Tips
-Effective from 25.06.2023
I. Introductory provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of services provided on the https://1×2.hu website operated by the Service Provider - hereinafter: website.
2. The Service Provider does not file an individual contract concluded on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions, it is concluded by the parties exclusively in electronic form.
3.2. The Subscriber acknowledges that the contract between the parties with the Service Provider's electronic confirmation letter is considered a written legal transaction in accordance with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
4. The language of the Contract and the conclusion of the contract is Hungarian.
5. The scope of these Terms and Conditions covers all individual contracts between the Service Provider and the User regarding the use of the services of the https://1×2.hu website.
II. Service provider data
Name of service provider: Topp-Mix Hungary Information Technology Limited Liability Company
Service provider's registered office: Dráva u 11, 7851 Drávaszabolcs, Hungary.
Service provider e-mail address: [email protected]
Service provider company registration number: 02-09-085078
Registering authority: Pécs Court as Company Court
Service provider tax number: 27942626-2-02
Bank account number: 11731087-21456255
(hereinafter: Service Provider)
III. The subject of the service
1. The Service Provider undertakes to send information, analyses, expected sports results and sports statistics related to sports events on a daily basis to the email address provided by the Subscriber during the term of this contract.
2. The Subscriber acknowledges that the information sent to him is informative, he uses the information at his own discretion and at his own risk, the Service Provider is not responsible for the applicability, reliability, accuracy of the given information and any typos. The Service Provider does not guarantee that the data sent by e-mail are adequate to provide the information sought or requested by the Subscriber, or that the bets made using them will be successful.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for financial losses, lost profits, or any other damage caused to the Subscriber by using the information it provides.
4. The Subscriber acknowledges that the Service Provider does not engage in gambling activities subject to a license, nor is it related to sports teams, competition organizers or hosting agencies, and it continues its activities in compliance with the laws in force at the time.
5. The Service can only be used by persons of legal age who have reached the age of 18 and who, according to Hungarian legislation, can enter into a contract or make another legal declaration. The subscriber declares that he is of legal age.
6. The Subscriber declares that he is not a member, owner, or executive officer of a group, organization, business association, or business that engages in the same or similar activities as the Service Provider. The subscriber also declares that he is not a relative or a close relative of the persons listed above. (Based on this provision, close relative: spouse, consanguineous relative, adopted child, stepchild and foster child, adoptive, stepparent and foster parent and sibling; relative: close relative, life partner, consanguineous the spouse of a relative, the spouse's consanguineous relative and sibling, and the sibling's spouse.)
7. The Subscriber undertakes to treat the information received from the Service Provider as confidential, not to make it accessible to third parties, not to forward, copy, duplicate or distribute it, to use it exclusively for private purposes. The Subscriber acknowledges that in case of violation of this obligation, he is obliged to pay a fine of HUF 1,500,000, which does not exempt him from payment of pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages caused to the Service Provider. The subscriber acknowledges that his liability for breach of contract exists even if he does not ensure the confidentiality of the information, and also if the information becomes accessible to a third party for any reason. In this case, the Subscriber cannot plead that his password was misused as an excuse.
The Subscriber is aware that the Service Provider has a particularly important economic interest in preventing third parties from learning the information it provides during this service contract, therefore, fully aware of its financial responsibility, the Subscriber declares that it considers the amount of the penalty to be appropriate and proportionate to the severity of the breach of contract behavior.
IV. Entry into force and duration of the contract
1. The contracting parties state that this contract shall enter into force on the day of the sending of the confirmation email from the Service Provider upon completion of the order form and acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and receipt of the subscription fee specified on the website to the Service Provider's bank account. The Service Provider has three days after crediting the subscriber fee to the account to confirm the service. In the absence of this, the contract does not enter into force, and the Service Provider is obliged to return the Subscriber's fee within 8 days. The confirmation states that the service provider started the performance with the express, prior consent of the Subscriber and at the same time declared that the Subscriber is aware that after the start of the performance, he will lose the 45/2014. (II.26.) his right according to § 20 of the Government Decree.
2. The Subscriber acknowledges that the contract between the parties with the Service Provider's electronic confirmation letter is considered a legal transaction concluded in writing in accordance with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
3. The contract is concluded for a fixed period according to the duration of the Premium group chosen by the Subscriber on the website!
4. If the Subscriber transfers the subscription fee due for the next period and indicated by the Service Provider on the website to the Service Provider's bank account before the expiration of this contract, then based on the electronic confirmation of the Service Provider, this contract of the parties will be extended by an additional 45/90/135 days according to the chosen package. The Subscriber acknowledges that if the Service Provider does not send confirmation of the extension within 3 days of the fee being credited at the latest, the contract will expire on the 45th/90th/135th expires at the end of the day. In the latter case, the Service Provider will arrange for the transferred amount to be returned to the Subscriber.
5. The Subscriber acknowledges that during the order, the Premium package of his choice can be changed to a Premium package with the same monthly fee for a separate fee, the price of which is: (gross) HUF 4,990/€13.
V. Prices / payment options
1. The always valid prices of the services are displayed on the website. The prices include VAT. The Service Provider does not assume responsibility for fees that are clearly incorrectly indicated by mistake.
2. The Subscriber is not entitled to a refund for service interruptions or unavailability that cannot be traced back to technical problems attributable to the Service Provider.
3. The Subscriber accepts that he will receive all invoices for his orders exclusively electronically from Topp-Mix Hungary Kft. to the e-mail address he provided.
4. The subscriber is obliged to pay the service fee in a lump sum in advance by transfer or payment to the bank account provided by the Service Provider.
5. Payment of the service fee by the Subscriber is a condition for the entry into force of this contract.
6. Within 10 days after the fee has been credited to the account, the Service Provider will send the electronic invoice issued for the service fee to the electronic correspondence (email) address provided by the Subscriber.
VI. Breach of contract, Legal protection
1. The Subscriber acknowledges that the analyzes and expected sports results sent by the Service Provider in the form of e-mail are the sole result of the intellectual activity of the Service Provider, and are therefore protected by copyright as the intellectual creation of the Service Provider.
2. The Subscriber is aware that, based on Section 385 (1) of the Criminal Code, anyone who infringes another's copyright or related right or rights by causing financial disadvantage commits a crime. It is also considered a crime and entails criminal consequences if someone else's intellectual creation is presented as one's own and thereby causes a financial disadvantage to the right holder. (§ 384 of the Civil Code).
3. In the absence of the prior written permission of the Service Provider, the Subscriber is not entitled to transmit, copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, rework, share on the Internet, or use all or part of the information received in any other way.
4. The Subscriber acknowledges that if he violates the above, the Service Provider is entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect. The parties agree, and the Subscriber undertakes to pay a fine of HUF 1,500,000, i.e. one million five hundred thousand HUF, to the Service Provider in the latter case. The Service Provider may also enforce its claim against the Subscriber through set-off, i.e. it is entitled to retain the consideration for the 30-day service performed in advance, while demanding the remaining amount from the Subscriber. The Parties consider the amount of the penalty to be appropriate and proportionate to the severity of the breach of contract. The Subscriber declares that he does not consider the amount of the fine to be excessive or unfair due to the regularity and uniqueness of the economic activity carried out by the Service Provider.
5. The subscriber acknowledges that if VI./3. the behavior of the breaching contract described in point 2 becomes known to the Service Provider later - even after the termination of the contract - then the Service Provider can enforce its claim for the payment of a penalty of HUF 1,500,000 as a result of the breach of contract, as well as its pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages in addition, within the general limitation period.
6. The Subscriber acknowledges that the enforcement of the penalty does not exempt him from his obligation to compensate the Service Provider for material and non-material damages caused by violating the provisions of the contract and exceeding the amount of the penalty.
VII. Reservation of rights
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the performance of the service in the event of Subscriber behavior that conflicts with the general terms and conditions or any abuse, as well as any behavior that harms the Service Provider's person or reputation, and the Service Provider is also entitled to terminate the contract electronically with immediate effect, and to demand a penalty equal to the current price of the service. The Service Provider can enforce its claim against the Subscriber for the fine by way of set-off, i.e. it is entitled to retain the consideration for the service under this legal title. The Parties consider the amount of the penalty to be appropriate and proportionate to the severity of the breach of contract.
2. The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally amend these General Terms and Conditions by sending the amendment to the Subscriber in advance by electronic mail.
VIII. Data management rules
1. By sending the Subscriber's statement to the Service Provider, the Subscriber consents to the Service Provider storing and preserving the personal data provided by him in order to fulfill the contract and prove the terms of the contract later. The Service Provider does not transfer the Subscriber's personal data to third parties.
IX. Termination of the contract
1. This service contract will be terminated without any further legal declaration after its entry into force at the end of the duration of the Premium group chosen by him, except for IV.4. the case included in point
2. This contract cannot be terminated by normal termination.
3. Either party may terminate the contract with immediate effect by e-mail addressed to the other party, citing behavior in violation of the contract.
4. If the Subscriber ignores, deliberately or carelessly violates any provision of these General Terms and Conditions, misleads or deceives the Service Provider, the Service Provider is entitled to terminate the contract electronically with immediate effect and demand a penalty equal to the current fee for the service. The Service Provider can enforce its claim against the Subscriber for the fine by way of set-off, i.e. it is entitled to retain the consideration for the service under this legal title. The Parties consider the amount of the penalty to be appropriate and proportionate to the severity of the breach of contract.
5. The Subscriber acknowledges that the enforcement of the penalty does not release him from his obligation to compensate the Service Provider for property and non-property damages that exceed the amount of the penalty caused by violating the provisions of the contract.
6. The parties record that the contract VI.4. for its termination according to the provisions of point
7. The contracting parties agree that if, during the fixed-term legal relationship, the Service Provider determines its termination/transformation without a legal successor, or if the Service Provider ceases to exist for any reason, the Service Provider is entitled to assign the obligations arising from this contract and burdening the Service Provider to a third party. The subscriber declares that in this case he accepts the performance of the service from the concessionaire as contractual performance.
X. Miscellaneous Provisions
1. The contracting parties will try to settle their legal dispute arising from this legal relationship out of court, if it does not lead to a result, then depending on the value of the litigation, they will stipulate the exclusive jurisdiction of the Siklós District Court or the Pécs Court.
2. The parties agree that all their legal declarations related to this contract can be communicated in the form of registered mail or electronic mail (email). The legal declaration shall be considered communicated to the other party as follows:
– as a registered, return-on-delivery item, in the case of delivery by courier service, at the time of delivery;
– in the case of electronic mail, at the time of successful sending indicated by the electronic mail system (activity or delivery report)
The parties agree that only notifications delivered to the addresses and e-mail addresses provided by them will have legal effect in the legal relationship between the parties.
3. In cases not regulated in this contract, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant legislation in force at all times shall apply.
-Effective from 25.06.2023